1. YOUR RIGHTS TO PRIVACY
2. PRIVACY PROTECTION
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of any users of this Website or any website accessed via this Web site. “Personal information” shall for the purposes of this policy be defined as any information which identifies a living or deceased natural person.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may electronically collect, store and use the following (and possibly other) personal information from any User: • Name and surname; • Contact numbers; • Non-personal browsing habits and click patterns; • E-mail address; • IP address; • User selected password.
4. OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may in the course of your dealings with this Web site collect, store and use the abovementioned and similar information for the following purposes: • To communicate requested information to the User; • To provide the User with access to this Web site; • To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to this Web site; • To facilitate business communications, administration and transacting with Andre Leask and Associates Attorneys; • To respond to queries or requests submitted by you or provide services or general legal information to you and/or tailor our services to best meet your requirements.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLLECTED
By accessing this Web site and/or providing any information to this Web site you authorise us to collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose any information collected from you, which we shall do subject to the following provisions: • We shall not disclose personal information from Users to third parties unless the User consents thereto or such disclosure is reasonably necessary for the purposes of carrying out a processing function initiated by you or at conducted at your request; • We shall disclose information without the User’s consent only through due legal process; and • We may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
6. MANNER OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• The information provided by you may be collected either electronically by using cookies, (which in essence are information files that we store on your computer when you visit our Web site, that enable us to recognise your computer during subsequent visits), or may be provided voluntarily by the User. • Users may also determine cookie use independently through their browser settings but should be aware that this may hamper use of this Web site in certain respects.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
We have have implemented reasonable measures, involving technology, policies and processes and are bound by ethical rules aimed at protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information. However, to the fullest extent permitted by law and all applicable professional rules, we disclaim any liability for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites accessed using links from this Web site.
8. OUR RIGHTS TO NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to this Policy and any prior rights, we shall own and retain all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled via this Web site by us.